Virtual Offices for those always on the move
If you are starting up a business, working freelance, as a contractor, or a small to medium enterprise, then getting a virtual office is essential, and a must-have item on your to-do list. At our Virtual office, you can scale-up and grow your business at just a fraction of the cost in comparison to renting a physical office space. With tailored packages to suit a range of different levels of benefits, you can set-up quickly with the added reassurance of flexibility
Trade Expos & Missions
Our trade expos and missions are organized in partnership with government agencies, business associations and our network of 328 World Trade Centres around the world to expose participants to international business opportunities. We are the home of tradeshows, exhibitions and events. WTC Accra is the headquarters for hosting trade-oriented events, trade shows and exhibitions aimed at opening up new opportunities for local and international participants. Business always start right time. WTC Accra is also the number one promoter of business delegations from Africa to trade expos and tailor-made missions around the world. Our group trade mission services offer an ideal platform for business association, export agencies and companies from foreign countries to explore local business opportunities by getting introduced to business contacts and government officials. We are experts at facilitating targeted B-2-B, B-2-G and G-2-G engagements on behalf of foreign clients and providing market /importer /distributor information. Are you or your organization planning an opportunity-seeking business trip to or from Ghana or some other country in Africa? Talk to us and we will steer you towards your goals!
Training & Education
Membership of WTC Accra is open to individual or corporate entities in good legal standing in the jurisdictions in which they operate, are not engaged in undesirable or illegal activities and are able to fulfil obligations of the WTC Accra Club membership. – Elite Club Membership, Premier Club Membership, Associate Club Membership, SME/Individual, Club Membership
- All applicants shall pay a non-refundable registration fee
- All existing members shall be required to validate their membership annually by paying an annual subscription fee. The fee may be subject to change and club members will be notified accordingly
- Membership subscription is valid from January to December of every calendar year…
- Subscription fees are payable by the beginning of every year, but must be paid at least two weeks before the end of the calendar year to ensure receipt of a new card by the beginning of the new year.
- Members who are in default in the payment of their subscription fees shall not be entitled to any membership benefits.
Get a Free Quote
A key contributor to prosperity and inclusive economic growth in Africa through the promotion of good trade and business services.